- cc_star on Review: Sports Champions (Move)
- David R (LiquescentShadow) on Whisper Game Studios Interview: Cloud Development & Elysia
- Stewie H (C_Stewie) on Whisper Game Studios Interview: Cloud Development & Elysia
- Sarsion on Whisper Game Studios Interview: Cloud Development & Elysia
- David R (LiquescentShadow) on Video Interview: Blitz 1UP’s Neil Holmes
- mynameisblair on Press Release: RadMan Announcement
- toutski on Press Release: RadMan Announcement
- mynameisblair on Fallout 3: I’m In It For The Forks
- mynameisblair on Blast From The Past: Sonic the Hedgehog Drowning Music
- LiquescentShadow on Fallout 3: I’m In It For The Forks
Dun dun duh duh.
Pick up controller. Press button.
Don't Panic! In Large, Friendly Letters.
Waves of frustration.
A large portion of chips.
Don't laugh at me, dog.
Get ready to blast everything moving!
Tweet As quite a big retro gamer, there are so many things that just get on my nerves, from the consoles themselves to the games I play on them, the shops that sell them and collecting in general. So, I thought I would bring you a Retro Rant every week, to give you an insight [...]
It's actually ridiculous.
Get to the choppa!