- cc_star on Review: Sports Champions (Move)
- David R (LiquescentShadow) on Whisper Game Studios Interview: Cloud Development & Elysia
- Stewie H (C_Stewie) on Whisper Game Studios Interview: Cloud Development & Elysia
- Sarsion on Whisper Game Studios Interview: Cloud Development & Elysia
- David R (LiquescentShadow) on Video Interview: Blitz 1UP’s Neil Holmes
- mynameisblair on Press Release: RadMan Announcement
- toutski on Press Release: RadMan Announcement
- mynameisblair on Fallout 3: I’m In It For The Forks
- mynameisblair on Blast From The Past: Sonic the Hedgehog Drowning Music
- LiquescentShadow on Fallout 3: I’m In It For The Forks
Cookie Cutter Archive
The Sultans of Theft.
Tweet There are those developers that like to go that extra mile when developing their games, creating the artwork and advertising it to the World. Then there are those that like to shamelessly rip off the classics.
Tweet I remember a time, many years ago, when special editions were a rarity. Collector’s Editions were reserved for notable games which deserved to have something special done for them. Even when a game was a special edition, it was completely different than what we get now: perhaps some interesting and unique packaging or a [...]
Tweet Last week I took a look at Heavy Soldiers and how they’re becoming a more common sight in games now, so I thought I’d take a look at regenerative health for Cookie Cutter this week. A game mechanic that’s so recycled that most gamers don’t remember what a health bar is or, if they [...]
Tweet A lot of games nowadays seem to share many elements or recycle those used in previous titles, so I thought I’d compile them into a new feature: Cookie Cutter.